CFP: JSys System Security
The Journal of Systems Research (JSys) is a new journal with diamond-access publication model; that is, papers are free to read, submit, review, and publish. Its design borrows heavily from similar journals recently created in the databases, security, and crypto communities.
Recently JSys added a system security track and the first CfP is open until the 22nd of May.
Call for Papers: System Security
System security covers the intersection between systems research and security research in particular around the topics of software security, web security, mobile security, network security, operating system security, and hardware security. These topics inherently involve systems topics as part of their mechanisms, policies, or attacks. While attacks are in scope, the focus of this track is on constructive security, i.e., mitigating and avoiding attacks along with systematizing knowledge.
Topic of interests:
- Analysis of network and security protocols
- Attacks with novel insights, techniques, or results
- Automated security analysis of source code and binaries
- Embedded systems security
- Language-based security
- Machine learning security
- Mobile systems security
- Network security
- Operating system security
- Program analysis for security
- Web security